Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello 2017

Hello. How is 2017 treating you so far? Have you made any resolutions? I know that I don't need a new year to resolve to do something and I can do it anytime. But there is something about the new year, something about it being a clean slate that gives  hope and motivation to procrastinators like me.
So this new year, I am going to make 'plans' for things I would like to take up this year. I would rather call it plans than 'resolutions' as I do not have great records with resolutions in the past.
1. To update this blog more often. I am really not sure if I should make it more public or make it more private. Still contemplating on that.
2. Meal planning -  I started preparing weekly meal plans sometime back and I cannot tell you how much it helps me. I am planning to make it much more efficient this year including healthier options and making sure we do not overbuy and there is no wastage of food.
3 Finance and budgeting - to keep a better tab of the expenses
4. Plan a vacation.
5. Read atleast one book a month. I miss reading so much and I recently got kindle e reader.  I still don't get the feel I get when holding an actual book but something is better than nothing.
6. Explore fun things to do with The Minion.
7. Explore fun things to do by myself and also with the husband.
8. Change my wardrobe slowly . Be open to try different styles and not stick to the boring regulars.
9. Physical fitness especially for the abs.
10. Stay happy and spread happiness around.
I will update this list as and when things cross my mind. But for now 10 seems to be a rounded number. I better stop with 10.

Update -

11. Make the transition to Vegan


Wishing you all a great 2017 and may it give us great memories to look back next year.
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. How did I miss this post? I should also make this list once I'm back from India. Let's rock 2017! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ranju good one..two new ones to be adapted by me esp wardrobe and vacation.

      Delete