Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hello World

Hello there! It seems like forever since I updated this journal of mine. Honestly, I started this blog with no readers in mind. I just wanted to document my pregnancy journey so I can look back to sweet memories down the lane. Slowly, it became more like my personal journal. 

In case, you happened to stumble upon this space just like that- "Hello, welcome to my world!"

It has been 4 months now since my baby girl came to our lives and  she has already grown up so much. I could watch her for a minute and see a million things I love about her! Million things I want to cherish forever. I want to record such moments as much as possible in this blog as moments become memories in a blink of an eye and when I revisit this space with her at some point of time, I hope to relive all of those wonderful memories once again.

I have lots of catching up to do for the 4 months that have gone by so fast.
 So without further ado, let me introduce my baby doll - Anika! 

** Drum roll Please**










These pictures were taken when she was 7 days old. She was such a doll throughout the session and made everything so much easier. 

Dear A, Years may go by fast and in no time you will be a fine young woman all set to take on the world.. but you will forever remain  a baby doll to me and Appa. These pictures will always be close to our hearts and every time we look back at these pictures, our hearts would gush with happiness and take us back on a time travel right to the day you were born - easily the best day of our lives!                      
                                                  




6 comments:

  1. Awwwww!! So happy to see you back! Also, I've already told you this 100000 times but every time I see her I wanna tell this, A is such an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie pie ani..she is such a doll.lucky parents and lucky ani..my hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable is the word !!
    Damn, didn't know you have a blog . Please write more ❤️
    Much love
    SRI

    ReplyDelete