Monday, June 6, 2016

Countdowns


One random fact about me: I just love countdowns. 

Every Monday, I start my countdown to Thursdays. You may be wondering why Thursday and not Friday? But I feel Thursday is Friday's Eve and to me, it sure is something to look forward.

Any vacation or any BIG days like weddings, birthdays, etc. is not complete without a countdown.

And of course, you would have figured out by now, I already have my countdown started for TinTine’s arrival ( in case, you did not see my countdown timer on the home page)

Another random fact about me: I like not just any countdowns but the countdowns that makes the date look closer.

So, here it is!

2 months and 10 days to go

71 days to go

10 weeks to go

And in other words, 10 Wednesdays to go! Don’t you think this looks more exciting!

The 11th Wednesday will be my due date and I can expect TinTine’s arrival anytime around that day.

Just 10 more Wednesdays. Just 10 more weekends!


OMGGGG…AM FREAKING OUT!

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG I'M FREAKING OUT TOO!! CAN'T WAITTTTTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O :O its getting even closer with every single day :O

      Delete