Monday, July 11, 2016

Hello Bump!

As much as I like to have pictures of me taken, most of the times sometimes I am this extremely awkward poser. I am kinda okay when I have someone to pose with. But when it comes to solo pictures - meh. 


Posing for crazy pictures with friends is totally different. But when a photographer makes you tilt your head in one angle, adjust the chin , and force your smile to be like they want, you may think the picture is going to come out epic.. but it has mostly been a disaster for me as i become overly conscious and mess it all up. So, when the husband suggested that we do a maternity photo shoot, I just was not sure! But with some motivated push from him, I knew i wanted to do it!

I was frankly nervous on the day of photo shoot. That is no surprise as I get panicky for the silliest of reasons and chill out during situations where i should actually panic!

But finally, am so glad that we captured these pictures as it will be definitely be something memorable to look back in the future. i absolutely loved how it came out. I did take some time to warm up to the session but got along just fine in course of time.






1 comment: