Monday, January 9, 2017

Life Is A Boomerang

I have always  been told that I was the 'not so naughty baby' ! But when you have the queen of mischief as your older sister, you are in the safe zone and its not that easy to break the records. Sorry, Shalu! But that's what I was told!

As much as a happy baby that I was, I had just one demand -  my mom. It was really simple. I needed her in my radar ALL THE TIME. How difficult can that be!

My mom keeps telling me these incidents over and over again. If I turned a year older every time I heard it, I would now be the oldest human on earth! Oh mom, give me a break!

#1 The 'baby me' is all happy and smiling in my mom's arms. Someone tries to take me from my mom. How dare they do it!#EndOfTheWorld

#2 The 'toddler me' is playing outside. My mom goes to take bath, my sixth sense kicks in and I go crying and knock the bathroom door. She HAS  to come out. I don't care if she is not done with her bath. I have to see her face. #EndOfTheWorld

#3 The 'toddler me' is sleeping. My mom has to take my elder sister to school. I hear the sound of slippers. Oh God. My mom is going out without me. How can she! #EndOfTheWorld.

And now, what have I got?



She is usually a happy baby. You should see her smiles and laughter, that's for another post! But the last couple of days, this is going on the whole day - when I go for coffee, lunch or even the restroom! I am not sure if this is just a phase (hopefully!) or if this is how it is going to be forever. But I have to tell this -

"Dear mom, I can now totally feel you and I agree its no simple demand! I officially give you the rights to go on repeat mode of all these stories for however long you want because guess who is going to play this video to the Minion for the next 100 years? Yours truly! "

Life is really a boomerang!

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of ani and u. Life is a boomerang and it continues with ranju playing this video to ani n no of times..Beautifully written

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said earlier, Like mom, like daughter. <3 This is such a sweet post. And I dare you delete this comment!

    ReplyDelete